5.31.2008

a not-so-secret secret

I could try and be pretentious and talk about obscure books all of the time, but the fact is that I don't read much. I'll get really into a book once in awhile and totally devour it - which I love - but I just don't have time. Which isn't entirely true either. I just have other things that I do in my spare time.

But there's some daily reading that I do - TMZ.  Yeah, fuck you, I love my "low culture." Seriously, though, I'm kidding. Everything I said is true, but I'm not picking on people who do a lot of reading. I wish I did. But, y'all, sometimes it's 12:30 in the afternoon and you are just itching to know how many gas station's Britney's visited today.  Try it!

[Incidentally, I realize the silliness of acting like I'm confessing to reading TMZ when I've got the RSS feed in the corner of this blog.]

No comments: