7.19.2008

Escapism

07-19-08_1400
I went to see The Dark Knight with my dad this afternoon.  I thought it was fantastic - though, at two and a half hours, they might've trimmed something.  Anyway, very entertaining.

Cillian Murphy made a short cameo, so that just further upped the sexyness factor.

07-19-08_1402
As you can see, I also took a couple of pictures with my phone just to see how they'd turn out.  I was surprised at the clarity.

However, there's something far, far more important than men in tights and ensemble casts that I saw today, and I cannot be more excited.  Nor can I possibly see how I can wait until next year for it.  I'm not the most tuned in, but....



HOW THE FUCK DID THIS SLIP BY WITHOUT ME HEARING ABOUT IT?!

P.S. Is it just me or did Heath Ledger sound A LOT like Al Franken?

No comments: