6.23.2008

Ladies; No CUNTry for Old Man

I'm a little behind with some of the articles I wanted to post, but I've been busy, so suck it.  Anyway, I've got two unrelated pieces that share a connection in that they're about the two women vying for the post of First Lady.

First, here's one about Cindy McCain's little problem...  On one hand, I wonder if it's best for my side not to stoop to this level, but at the same time, I always feel an overwhelming desire to fight back.  The other side brought this level of attack into the conversation, so why not get down in the mud, too?

"Cindy's addiction has been virtually ignored this election season. As a thought experiment, try to imagine what the reaction would be if Michelle Obama had a history with drug addiction? If Michelle Obama had stolen drugs meant for third world countries to support her own addiction?"

This next one is another piece about Michelle Obama's image makeover . . . you know, because a strong, intelligent woman is threatening.

"Yesterday's flurry of media appearances is ostensibly about "softening" Obama -- which is pretty much a euphemism for feminizing her, which is pretty much a euphemism for rendering her less problematic for the voting public and the press."

And just for giggles (***NSFW***):


No comments: